This product is manufactured in accordance with standards EN 60730-2-9, ETSI EN 301 489-1 (RT R, RT VR), ETSI EN 300 200-2 (RT R, RT VR), in accordance with applicable EC directives and it is entirely manufactured in Italy.
Power supply Power supply: Batteries (2x1,5V) - Output: Radio 868.2 Mhz - Alkaline batteries (AAA type)
Battery life > 1 year
Operating frequency 868.2 Mhz
Category of the receiver 2
Duty cycle of the transmitter < 1%
Capacity 300 m outdoors, 20 m indoors
Type of antenna internal, on PCB
Class ErP I (+1%) - EU 811/2013
Maximun ambient temperature 50°C
Temperature display range 0°C÷39°C
Temperature regulation range 5°C÷35°C
Temperature resolution 0,1°C
Temperature probe NTC 100KΩ@25°C
Temperature differential from 0.1°C to 2.0°C (standard 0.2°C)
Degree of protection IP20
Insulation class Type II (double insulation)
Pollution degree 2
Software class A
Heat and fire resistance Category D
Storage temperature -25÷60°C
Rated impulse withstand voltage 2,5kV
WARNING! It is recommended to install the device in strict accordance with the safety regulations and laws in force. Before making any connection, make sure that the main switch is off.
Install the device away from heat sources and drafts, about 1.5m from the floor. Open the device by pressing the small tab on the underside of the base (Fig.1 A). Turn the front panel upwards (Fig.1 B) and lift it slightly to release it (Fig.1 C).
Attach the base to the wall, using the horizontal (Fig.2 A-A) or diagonal distance (Fig.2 B-B).
Insert the batteries in the front panel (Fig.3).
To close the device, proceed as before but reversing the sequence of operations: match the upper sides of the two parts (Fig.1 C) then turn the front panel downwards (Fig.1 B) until the lower hook clicks (Fig.1 A) on the base.
REPLACING THE BATTERIES
When the symbol flashes (batteries low) it is necessary to replace them. Proceed as indicated in the installation instructions (Fig. 1 and Fig.3). Put the cover back on the base before performing any operation.
Description of controls and operation
The controls consist of a ring with four positions identified by the arrows with a central button OK. Press the ring in correspondence with the arrow to activate one button at a time. Press the OK button in the centre. Use the arrow buttons to change the time and temperature values or to select the options, the central OK button usually confirms the settings.
FIRST START-UP (Fig. 5)
Set the clock
- Set the format 24H or 12H using , then OK.
- Set the hour using , then OK.
- Set the minutes using , then OK
- OFF and the clock appear on the display.Pair with the radio receiver RCV by means of the “rAd” parameter in the installer menu. The procedure is performed at the factory but it is possible to repeat it (for example when a device is replaced). First prepare the receiver RCV by following the instructions.
OFF MODE (Fig. 6)
The antifreeze function is active.
Press for 3 seconds:
to set the clock (as above).
to set the season mode Summer/Winter (standard: WINTER).
to go from OFF to ON and vice versa.
Press OK for 10 seconds to enter the Installer Menu.
ON MODE (Fig. 8)
The ambient temperature measured is always in the foreground.
Press OK to display the clock or the set temperature in the top right corner.
Press to select the temperature Comfort (standard) or Economy (ECO).
Press to change the set and stored values.
Standard Comfort : WINTER = 20.0°C / SUMMER = 25.0°C
Standard ECO : WINTER = 16.0°C / SUMMER = 28.0°C
The Comfort temperature is higher than the Economy temperature (t1>t2). When Tamb < Tset (Room temperature < Set temperature), the heating is activated .
The Comfort temperature is lower than the Economy temperature (t1<t2). When Tamb > Tset (Room temperature > Set temperature), the cooling is activated .
Normally, the display shows the symbol fixed (Fig.8). If flashes, check the devices, try to repeat the pairing procedure or change its position.
INSTALLER MENU (Fig. 9)
On OFF mode, press OK for 10 seconds to enter the Installer Menu. Press to select the options;
Press to change the values;
- AF = Antifreeze threshold (standard 6.0°C);
- HYS = Temperature differential (standard 0.2°C);
- OFS = Temperature offset correction (standard 0.0°C);
- °C = Select degrees Celsius/Fahrenheit (standard Celsius);
- rAd = Press to select YES and confirm bypressing . again. At the end of the pairing procedure, “rdY” will appear on the display if it was successful, “Err” if it was unsuccessful;
- CLR = Press to select YES and confirm by pressing . again.
- Wait 4 seconds for the automatic reset. Reset factory values.Press OK to exit the installer menu.